studio space for rent
Finding adequate and affordable studio space is not an easy thing to do in Ottawa. We know we're lucky to be here.
Please include the following with your application:
- Letter of Intent – One page, 500 word maximum
- Describe, in your opinion, the advantages of becoming a member of the EBA
- Describe how you expect to contribute to the EBA organization
- Describe your expected frequency of use if you acquire a studio at the EBA
- Artist Statement – One page, 500 word maximum
CV or artistic résumé – Three page maximum
10 digital images or video to a maximum of 5 minutes, documentation of most recent work and accompanying image list
- Describe your art practice
Self addressed stamped envelope for the return of submission materials if desired
- JPEG image files, PC and Mac compatible
- 72 dpi, 1024 x 768 pixels (height must not exceed 768 pixels), 1MB max.
- RGB, sRGB or Greyscale colour mode
- Videos must be viewable in Windows Media Player or QuickTime
Applications are reviewed twice a year, or as necessary. You will be contacted with the result. Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Enriched Bread Artists. The EBA has final authority on the acceptance of any applicant prior to the signing of the lease.
Send the materials to:
Enriched Bread Artists
c/o Bill Staubi, Administrator
951 Gladstone Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
A PDF File (Adobe Acrobat) version of the EBA Studio Space Submission Guidelines is available here.